Welcome To The World Of A Cycling Dad

From Gaming to Paintball to RC Driting to Golfing and finally to Cycling! Never did I thought that I would one day be hooked onto Cycling but here I am and there is no turining back! The roads maybe long, the climbs maybe steep and the downhills maybe deep... but as my RFC captain always says,

"As Long As The Mind Is Willing, The Body Will Follow!"





Friday, May 7, 2010

From UK to Australia to Malaysia

A few weeks ago, I purchased some stuff from wiggle.co.uk. They were the Euskaltel Euskadi 2010 team jersey kit. On the day the purchased was confirmed and ready to be shipped, the stupid volcano in Iceland erupted and caused all major airports to be closed. And thus my stuff was stuck in transit!!

3 weeks later, I emailed wiggle and gotten a response from them within 12 hours stating that the shipment would be delivered ASAP. Last Saturday, my wife got an sms from her brother. THE SHIPMENT HAD ARRIVED!! And on top of that, his friend's mum who was there to visit was coming back on Sunday!! And further more, she stayed in Bukit Jalil!! WOOOHOOOO!!

The only thing that worried me was, how the sms sounded. Cos my brother in law is quite a scary fella sometimes and nothing seems to scare him. But in the sms, it sounded like he was worried a bit about this person (aunty fong).. asking us to be nice to her and stuff... so it got me worried as well... would my stuff be ok?

Well we decided not to call her so early since she just got back and so only called her on Monday. She said it was ok to collect after 4pm. I was so excited but... fate was not on my side. It was super jam on the way back and there was no way to collect the stuff without being late to pick up Ryan.. and so... decided to pick it up the next morning on the way to work.

Her housing area was opposite Bukit Jalil Stadium and it was a Bungalow lots. It was actually part of the Bukit Jalil golf club. The place was awesome... houses were huge and beautiful. Finally pulled up to her house and woohoooooo!! EUSKALTEL BABY!! The quality of the stuff was totally different from what we have here... it was all MADE IN ITALY!!
In the office after lunch, went to the gents and tried it on the shower room... PERFECT FIT!! WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! SWEET!! Can't wait to wear it this Saturday for the Dragon Hill Training!!


3 comments:

  1. wah...u make sure ur knee can take on the dragons! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragon slayed... but was injured as well... knee held up to the end but still hurt...

    Thanks Ken... Call me Orange Ular now hahaha

    ReplyDelete