Welcome To The World Of A Cycling Dad

From Gaming to Paintball to RC Driting to Golfing and finally to Cycling! Never did I thought that I would one day be hooked onto Cycling but here I am and there is no turining back! The roads maybe long, the climbs maybe steep and the downhills maybe deep... but as my RFC captain always says,

"As Long As The Mind Is Willing, The Body Will Follow!"





Monday, May 17, 2010

A Very Exhausting Week

Thursday - 3am
Alarm went off. Got up wearily and took a quick shower and headed to Cyberjaya Office. There was going to be a migration at 4am and a system refresh as well, So I had to be on-site considering that it was my system enhancement. Everything went well until the Production Testing portion. Apparently the EDC terminal I took was the wrong one and therefore the only way to test the Credit Card swipping was at a petrol station. Went to the nearby Petronas and tried but then the OCBC-Titanium card was 'specially' shaped thus the pump station did not accept the card and the cashier counter was not open.

Thus had to drive around finding a Shell station and finally found one along the highway. Did the test there and the attendant in the station must have been freaking out and thinking who the hell is this guy at the pump station, on the phone, swipping the card so many times, not pumping a single fuel at bloody 5am!! LOL... anyway - TEST SUCCESSFUL!! Headed home.

Friday
Was on leave today just for kicks cos wifey was also on leave to go make passport. I cleaned the house, did my own time trial on the MEX highway in the morning. Later in the afternoon decided to go one more round on the MEX and on the way back was nearly knocked over by a bloody JOHOR number plate car overtaking in the emergency lane.. BASTARD!!

Later at night, had to go back to Cyberjaya to perform some investigation on the enhancement I migrated the day before.. sucks!!

Saturday - 6:4am
Woke up with a shock. Looked at the clock and cursed!! I was supposed to be at Helmi's place at 7am. FUCK!! Always happens to me on Golfing days. Took a super quick shower and headed off. Met up with Helmi at the Rawang R&R and then headed off to Bukit Beruntung Golf Club. Bloody far away. It was 60km from Puchong!! Anyway reached there at 8am and he had invited along Gan from HR and Joe from Maybank. I was FUCKED!! They were seasoned golfers and I was a week whacker... super STRESS!!

On the 1st tee off mound, suddenly they were talking about "how is the game going to be" "Team or individual" and I knew they were talking about betting... My face went totally blanked and panicked!! Thank God Helmi saw my expression and decided to the rest that it was going to be a "friendly" game today. Golf was HOT that day.. literally SUN BLAZING HOT!! I was so not in the mood and played pretty badly... didn't lose balls to Water Hazzards instead, lost it in the rough and fairway like some small hantu was eating up my balls before I got there!! On top of that, I had 3 "KERENGGA ATTACKS!!!" FUCK!!!!

Finally finished at 1:30pm and after lunch, rushed back to bathe and pick up the family to meet my parents at The Curve to celebrate Mother's Day. At the end of the day I was so freaking tired and passed out at 10pm

Sunday - 8am
Was supposed to do time trial with Team RFC at MEX highway and Kesas but didn't manage to wake up. As I looked outside it was SUPER INFERNO HOT!! Phew.. Luckily I didn't go. Or else I would have been roasted alive!!

One Heck of a tiring week and can't wait to look forward to some laid back week next.

3 comments:

  1. wah...u really hardcore cyclist !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a stunning post. Exceptionally valuable to me. I preferred it .Swipe Your Credit Card And have Immediate cash With Cheapest Costs. Provide Your ID Card Photo Copy As A Document Resistant.
    Take a look to my site credit card to cash chennai

    ReplyDelete