Welcome To The World Of A Cycling Dad

From Gaming to Paintball to RC Driting to Golfing and finally to Cycling! Never did I thought that I would one day be hooked onto Cycling but here I am and there is no turining back! The roads maybe long, the climbs maybe steep and the downhills maybe deep... but as my RFC captain always says,

"As Long As The Mind Is Willing, The Body Will Follow!"





Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ah Keong's Wedding & OPERA clubbing

Friday night, headed down to Taman Air Panas, Setapak for the night before wedding open house. I was there at 8++ and I thought I was late. Reached there and none of the gang were in sight... Called Kok and he said coming in 10mins... Called Teoh - no answer... Called Siew Mun - he just got home and will come around 10 something. And so I was stuck there with not many people that I know. Luckily May Teh and Sammie were there so I joined their table and later the whole gang came. As usual by the end of the night, our table is filled with empty beer cans. Oh and I was told then that I was to be part of the "Heng Tai" tomorrow morning. Be at the house at 8am. OMG!! Means I needed to leave Puchong by 7:30am latest...

Saturday morning, woke up at 7am and was out the door by 7:30am. Kok who was supposed to give me a wake up call only called me at 7:30am.. KNS!! Anyway reached Ah Keong's house at 8am sharp and ate breakfast. 1 Nasi Lemak and 1 Wan Tan Mee... awesome!! Now onwards to the bride's house. Ah Meng drove Ah Keong's City there. His very cute son came along. The bride's house was in Kepong - Aman Puri. We arrived there in 30mins. Now the games began. There was the standard 4 stuff to consume representing : Sweetness, Sourness, Bitterness and Spicyness. The 1st one was a thick looking drink and after gulping it down we found out it was some soft drink+honey+kaya+butter - I nearly puked!! The 2nd one was easy, it was fresh cut lime. The 3rd one was young raw bitter gourd and OMG it was bitter after the 1st bite so we didn't play by the rules and OPPSS!! Accidentally dropped the fruit/veggie/whatever you call it.. and the last was WASABI!! Ah Foo made easy job of it.

Finally the grill was open and all the wedding ceremonial stuff at the bride's house began. After everything was done, it was back to Setapak again. Was feeling damn sleepy already at the time. After lunch, went back to sleep a while and then went to see my wifey and son at Subang.

The wedding dinner was not bad... our table was full of crazy ass drinkers and so was the 2 tables next to us. Booze was all around!! Didn't get to taste the last 3 dishes cos had to follow Ah Keong around to "Keng Chau" at all the tables... was a bit tipsy after that and second round was OPERA at Sunway Pyramid!!

Wasn't feeling too good when we reached there and I wanted to go home but Teoh didn't let me and so no choice!! It was a nice night out... babes a plenty everywhere... drunk girls here and there and then at 2:30am there was a fight and the lights were on... time to go home!!






No comments:

Post a Comment