Welcome To The World Of A Cycling Dad

From Gaming to Paintball to RC Driting to Golfing and finally to Cycling! Never did I thought that I would one day be hooked onto Cycling but here I am and there is no turining back! The roads maybe long, the climbs maybe steep and the downhills maybe deep... but as my RFC captain always says,

"As Long As The Mind Is Willing, The Body Will Follow!"





Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Weary Month Of May

I know I have been neglecting my blog for the past 2 weeks or so. I don't know whats come over me. It just feels so weary and tiring these last 2 weeks. There's actually so many things to write about but just couldn't bring the strength to do it. And now I don't even know where to begin. Oh Hell, I'll just write what comes 1st to mind.

Work sucks as always. Maybe being posted in Cyberjaya Office this month just made it worst. On top of my team's leng lui and sifu Cheu Bee Teng leaving in end June, my team lead pops me on the office messenger saying that he is leaving as well. He IJP (Internal Job Posting) to the Delivery Department in charge of the SIBS1 project. Leaving mid July. WTF!! 2 Visa Sifu leaving just before the big Visa October Compliance. I am totally fucked!! Besides this, a few enhancement tanks and there seems to be no solution for it. Fucked again!! Sigh!! Endless night supports, early morning support... sure the money's good but then sometimes it just ain't worth it. Maybe its time to follow in the footsteps of my seniors and bail!! Oh yeah 1 more thing, have a new woman team lead.. guess what? yeah you got it... AGAIN!!

On to lighter news, my LCL (Lateral Collateral Ligament) - which is the tendon/ligament on the outer knee is feeling much better now with the Phiten products. Did some light riding and then on the 23rd morning I joined the RFC for a ride from Sri Petaling to Bandar Puteri Klang. More like joined halfway. I woke up late cos my BB hanged .. *&^^$#%#!@#!! So I cycled from my house to Summit in hopes of meeting them there as they passed but no luck. So I pushed on further till a petrol station and decided to call Yong. He picked up and said that they just reached Proton Showroom and was waiting for Lionel so I pedaled on and voila, it was just 100m in front and the guys were shocked to see me cos they thought I had ridden from Sri Petaling!! LOL!! and Lionel had not even reached yet... after Lionel came, we cycled on to Pulau Indah but turned back halfway to Pulau Indah cos Danny had to go off... on the way back, my LCL started acting up again and I slowed down to a 23-25 average speed. I turned off at the Summit turn off to collect my car at the in-laws and meet the rest later at Ajimal for breakfast and then to Tat Seng for poisoning!! Hahaha

Thursday night 27th May, what month would be complete without snow beer... after work I picked up Teh to Snow beer. Chin was there and so was an unexpected guest - Lennon. We ate and drank and ate and drank and ate some more till 2am++ We had 2 big plates of Salted Meat, 1 Yin Yang Kai Lan and 1 Snow Mountain Flying Wu (Shuit San Fei Wu) hahaha. A very good night indeed. Took my mind off a lot of things.

My house ELCB also started acting up. It kept tripping and then found the cause. The wall sockets in the masterbedroom... what a bummer... called the electrician who did the house wiring to come and check it out and he said that the Earth Wiring is damn high... solution was to either try out a temp fix (he removed the earth wire from the socket) or install another earth wire (which would require hacking) WTF!!!

Oh last but not least, I have started downloading not just anime but movies as well from flmsdown.net. Not a bad site actually. I even signed up for hotfile.com for 1 year to download unlimited and at a faster speed. Cos RM150 a year - so it was like 15 DVDs.... downloaded more than that already so money well spent. Since I don't know when only can I go back to the Cinema... wouldn't want to be one of those inconsiderate parents who brings their wailing child in and spoils everyones movie!! FUCK THOSE PPL!!

I guess that about sums up the last 2 weeks of the month of May - more or less.... oh attended a wedding dinner on 30th. Was "Heng Tai" also... hahaha but that will be a blog by itself.... coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment