Welcome To The World Of A Cycling Dad

From Gaming to Paintball to RC Driting to Golfing and finally to Cycling! Never did I thought that I would one day be hooked onto Cycling but here I am and there is no turining back! The roads maybe long, the climbs maybe steep and the downhills maybe deep... but as my RFC captain always says,

"As Long As The Mind Is Willing, The Body Will Follow!"





Saturday, April 10, 2010

Euskaltel-Euskadi 2010

Euskaltel-Euskadi (UCI Team Code: EUS) is a professional road bicycle racing team. The team is commercially sponsored, but also works as an unofficial Basque national team and is partly funded by the Basque Government. Its riders are either Basque, or at least have grown up in the Basque cycling culture. Its sponsor is Euskaltel, a Basque telecom company. Euskatel-Euskadi is famous for its all-orange team kits, and it has been known to hand out orange Euskaltel t-shirts and Basque flags to fans when the Tour de France makes a swing into the Basque Country.

Euskaltel-Euskadi team equipment :
Bike: Orbea
Components: Shimano
Wheels: Shimano
Apparel: Etxe-Ondo
Saddles: Selle Italia
Helmets: Catlike

As you can see from the ORBEA-AQUA above, I am a big fan of this team and after getting the bike with the team color, I have been hunting high and low for the team outfits and finally today.. I found them!!







The order has been placed... Now waiting for the arrival... WOOOHOOOO!! I can't wait!!

5 comments:

  1. Lol! You're like my dad. But he stopped cycling already. Old age or something. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no turning back or hoping off the bike on climbs anymore with the pro attire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Cap'n.. wil try my best to not turn back or hop of the bike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huar!!! Very Orange!! :D

    ReplyDelete