Welcome To The World Of A Cycling Dad

From Gaming to Paintball to RC Driting to Golfing and finally to Cycling! Never did I thought that I would one day be hooked onto Cycling but here I am and there is no turining back! The roads maybe long, the climbs maybe steep and the downhills maybe deep... but as my RFC captain always says,

"As Long As The Mind Is Willing, The Body Will Follow!"





Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Truly Downhill 7 days

I just noticed that the past 7 days from today has been 1 downhill ride... and I don't mean it in a cycling way...

Last Wednesday, MU lost to Bayern Munich 2-1 in the 1st leg of the Champions League Quaterfinals.

Saturday, MU lost to Chelsea in the English Premier League with just 6 games to go.

Tuesday, Team RFC confirmed that the ULU YAM ride this coming Sunday was to be postponed to the following week and there was no Kesas Night Ride

Wednesday, had an emergency program migration to do and ended being late to pick up my son.

Thursday, MU won against Bayern Munich 3-2. The aggregate was 4-4 but Bayern went thru on away goals rulling.

7 days of down down down down down..... hope this coming weekend will be better!!

1 comment: