Welcome To The World Of A Cycling Dad

From Gaming to Paintball to RC Driting to Golfing and finally to Cycling! Never did I thought that I would one day be hooked onto Cycling but here I am and there is no turining back! The roads maybe long, the climbs maybe steep and the downhills maybe deep... but as my RFC captain always says,

"As Long As The Mind Is Willing, The Body Will Follow!"





Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Message From Cameron Highlands

A text message from Kah Lyn (who is currently in Cameron Highlands with his family)


As I lay in bed this wet and deary morning,
it is 7am.
The sun is just peeping through the last of the clouds,
spent, having shed their burden last night.
The birds are stirring.
It is a new day.
The making of a beautiful day.
A day to spend cozy in the cool comfort
of a familiar sofa,
coffee brewing, favourite book in hand.
But... All of me and all that I am,
can only think of the long open road,
as I recall how it burned in the sun,
of each laboured breath,
of the thirst,
of how each climb punished tired legs,
and tested the soul.
Of how there is nowhere else I'd rather be
but in the company of
TEAM RFC!!
By Goh Kah Lyn
Couldn't have said it better myself...

3 comments:

  1. i saw cyclists going up to cameraon highlands before.. must be pretty hard work =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is though i have not had the chance yet.. but the time will come soon.. very very soon

    ReplyDelete