Welcome To The World Of A Cycling Dad

From Gaming to Paintball to RC Driting to Golfing and finally to Cycling! Never did I thought that I would one day be hooked onto Cycling but here I am and there is no turining back! The roads maybe long, the climbs maybe steep and the downhills maybe deep... but as my RFC captain always says,

"As Long As The Mind Is Willing, The Body Will Follow!"





Monday, April 19, 2010

A trip down my blogging lane...

As I was lying in bed, I was thinking about blogging. To me, I have always loved writing a diary. It was like a momento or a proof of my self being. I used to be a very angry and emotional person and a lot of my diary entries were written in BLOOD! or had its pages slashed and stuff... LOL!!

Then somewhere in 2005, I discovered the world of blogging. It was cos I had an interest in this girl and she had a blog so I followed her blog weekly and before long, I fell in love with the idea of blogging and so my 1st blog was born :

www.xanga.com/tgterence

It was my 1st stab at blogging and well it has most of my personal stuff in there. Mainly how I met my wife. Visiting back the blog brought back tons of memories. Some were good, some were bad... but hell thats all what life is about anyway. I stopped updating this blog when I moved to Puchong cos I had no internet connection here and also OCBC had blocked the access to this site.

Next I ventured on to Paintballing and that was my lifestyle, my religion. Thats was also the same time when I found out about free web hosting and so took a jab at it. I didn't want a conventional blog anymore so I created my own site :

http://www.liquidular.webs.com/

This site was mainly for Paintball stuff and it held my new blog as well. It was fun to do... but after a while, cos it was a free hosting, people started complaining that the site was slow on loading and it was a pain to upload new posting, that I decided to quit it.

And so I am here now, blogging on blogspot.com. And from what I can see, http://www.liquidular-cycling.blogspot.com/ is here to stay!!

2 comments: